Why Your Social Media May Not be Working…
It’s almost the start of a new year! But, for many – it’s tough to try & make time for social media learning, even when a new year begins. Recently, I was asked to write an article for the January Wyoming Business Report on what to look at more closely when it comes to social in 2017. It’s titled:
Ringing in a New Year… 10 Reasons Why Your Social Media May Not be Working
I have the shell written, but the meat of the article isn’t quite ready yet. Here’s what I’ve got for the 10 items to take a closer look at for 2017 though. See what you can relate to.
1. Look closely at the platforms your using.
2. Create a strategy and be consistent.
3. Get real.
4. Automate some things.
5. Connect with a personal email.
6. Don’t just sell, sell, sell (!!) yourself.
7. Experiment with Facebook Ads & Facebook Live.
8. Know which hashtags matter.
9. Work on your visuals & experiment with video.
10. The big question: ROI
I’ll post the full article in the new year… For now, use your imagination!!
& of course, happy holidays to you & yours ~
… … … … …
Rose Caiazzo of Rose Consulting, LLC
About Me: http://about.me/rosec